Unable to connect to a device?
Always make sure:
A. You have the latest version of the QSun app. Check the App Store or Google Play for updates
– App Store
– Google Play
B. The Bluetooth setting on your mobile device is ON.
– Apple iOS devices: Tap Settings > Bluetooth.
– Android devices: Tap Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
Your QTemp may be out of range. Try moving it closer to the smartphone.
If possible, turn off all other nearby Bluetooth devices or disable their functionality.
Unable to connect to a previously paired device?
If you have connection problems, it may be fixed by restarting your QTemp device. To restart your QTemp device:
1. Remove the battery from the QTemp device and reinsert it again.
2. Clear the QTemp from your smartphone Bluetooth device list:
– iOS (iPhone): Navigate to Settings > Bluetooth. Bluetooth must be switched ON for the list of paired devices to be displayed. To remove QTemp, select the circular “i” icon to the right of the QTemp device name. Touch Forget this Device > Forget Device.
– Android*: From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located on the bottom of the screen). Touch Settings. Touch Wireless & networks. Touch Bluetooth settings. Touch and hold a paired Bluetooth device. Touch Unpair. Reboot the phone.
3. Go to QSun app, tap on the sidebar button (3 lines on top left) > Settings (gear sign) > Reset > Reset App
Your QTemp should now work normally.
Notice to all users: at this time, only one QTemp device can be connected to each smartphone.
*Android users, if you still can’t connect, please clear Bluetooth data on your smartphone.
Here is how to clear Bluetooth data on your Android smartphone:
1. Select settings on your Android device.
2. Tap on ‘Application’.
3. Select ‘Application manager’.
4. Tap on ‘MORE’.
5. Select ‘Show system apps’.
6. Tap on ‘Bluetooth Share’.
7. Select ‘Storage’.
8. Tap on ‘CLEAR DATA’ and press OK to confirm the process.