You can follow these steps to try to restore your connection.
Always make sure:
- You have the latest version of the QSun app. Check the App Store or Google Play for updates.
– App Store
– Google Play
- The Bluetooth setting on your mobile device is ON.
– Apple iOS devices: Tap Settings > Bluetooth.
– Android devices: Tap Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
If you still have connection problems, it may be fixed by restarting your QSun device. To restart your QSun device:
- Remove the battery from the QSun device and reinsert it again.
- Clear QSun from your smartphone Bluetooth device list:
– iOS (iPhone): Navigate to Settings > Bluetooth. Bluetooth must be switched ON for the list of paired devices to be displayed. To remove QSun, select the circular “i” icon to the right of the QSun device name. Touch Forget this Device > Forget Device.
– Android: From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located on the bottom of the screen). Touch Settings. Touch Wireless & networks. Touch Bluetooth settings. Touch and hold a paired Bluetooth device. Touch Unpair.
- Go to QSun app, tap on the sidebar button (3 lines on top left) > Settings (gear sign) > Reset > Reset App.
Your QSun should now work normally. If you are still experiencing technical difficulties, email support@QSun.co and we will do our best to respond to your email in a timely manner.